Most immigration attorneys hear these questions all the time: ” How can I get fiancee visas?”, “How long is the wait to get a fiancée visa?” “Do I really need an immigration attorney to get my fiancée a visa?”. When you are separated from the one you love, these questions are extremely urgent and important.
There are so many offers to perform legal services for fiancée visas on the internet, ranging from $150 to $5,000, that you may not know what to do. If you begin reading about how to file fiancée visas you may quickly become confused with all of the requirements and agencies involved. The USCIS has warned consumers about immigration consultant services that just send the forms to fiancées that they can get for free on the uscis.gov website. You may have already hired somebody, only to find that they provided you with forms you have already downloaded!
The fiancée visa, or K-1 visa is great because you only need to prove that you have met face to face in the last two years and that you are legally available to marry one another. However, there are a great deal of obstacles you must overcome to get the visa.
Here is a typical list of services that we provide for our fiancée clients:
- Review your immigration documents and research the current law and procedures;
- Prepare the following forms and fees and send them to you for your review and signature:
- Application for Fiancée (Form I-129F) $340;
- Biographic Information (Form G-325A);
- Nonimmigrant Visa Application (Form DS -156)
- Fiancée Supplement for Nonimmigrant Visa Application (Form DS-156K)
- Affidavit of Support (Form I-134)
- Notice of Attorney Representation (G-28).
- File the above forms with the appropriate agencies;
- Follow up with USCIS/NVC to make sure the forms are properly processed if delayed beyond current processing times;
- Review receipt notices and transfer notices from USCIS and NVC;
- Review interview appointment notice from US Embassy;
- Review document requirements and current procedures for US Embassy in place at time of interview;
- Assist in preparing forms and documents for Fiance Visa interview and in delivering documents to Fiance;
- Consult with you before your Fiancé Visa interview;
- Notify USCIS/NVC/US Embassy of your change of address;
- Review any requests for information and notify you regarding these requests;
- Review the DHS/NVC or US Embassy decisions and thereafter discuss the decision and next steps with you.
- We cannot advise you on matters of federal, state or county law, including issuing social security benefits, corporate law, drivers licenses, marriage licenses, family law matters, criminal law matters, estate planning, or other legal matters unrelated to immigration law.
Click here for our Personal Immigration Questionnaire Form or our Professional Immigration Questionnaire Form and send it to me at email@example.com and schedule yourself for your free consultation today with a Denver Immigration Attorney. Our Denver office is located at 1624 Market Street, Suite 202, Denver, Colorado 80202 our offices are easily reached via the free Mall Ride. Our Denver office is accessible from I-25, I-70, Aurora, Lakewood, Arvada, Commerce City, the Denver Tech Center, Westminster, and Thornton.
Thank you for your interest in our firm. Mark C. Daly
Mark Daly was the second attorney I contacted, and I just picked him out of the phone book. We were scared of large fees, the immigration process, and the stigma associated with immigration. Mark met with us to decide the best course of action and broke the process down into simpler steps, which made it easier. Mark was available throughout the process and was professional and courteous. He worked with us so that we could afford it. Mark thoroughly prepared us for our interview, which resulted in my wife getting her green card. Because of this, our family’s future is infinitely brighter. We even invited Mark to our wedding! We are very grateful to have this opportunity and Mark Daly helped make it happen. -MW Kenya (I-130/I-485 Adjustment of Status)
Call or email now for a free consultation, a special consultation or a rush consultation with Mark C. Daly, a licensed immigration attorney with over 15 years of experience in immigration law.
CALL US TODAY! (303) 838-2879 (303) 838-2879 | FREE CASE CONSULTATION