Political Asylum and the related forms of relief-Withholding of Removal and the Convention Against Torture-are very difficult to obtain
The job of the USCIS is to keep immigrants out of the country, and a political asylum seeker is viewed as part of a huge tidal wave of humanity bearing down on the shores of the United States.
The typical questions most immigration attorneys experience are “ How do I apply for political asylum?”, “I have been here more than one year, can I still apply?”, “If I go back home there are people there who will hurt me and my family, and I am afraid – will I qualify?” and “ I had a family member who was killed – can I get political asylum?”
There is a great deal of legal opinions and sources of information on political asylum – the basic ideas come from United Nations treaties and Federal regulations. Immigration Judges and USCIS officers have such a narrow views and anti-immigrant bias, most cases are denied and have to go up on appeal. For this reason you need to hire the best immigration lawyer you can find because the documents you file with the USCIS or Immigration Judge must be able to win on appeal.
Here are some of the services we will normally provide in a Political Asylum/CAT/ Withholding of Removal case:
IMMIGRAITON COURT – MASTER CALENDAR HEARINGS:
- Attend 2 master calendar hearings telephonically;
- Draft and file request to consolidate or change of venue;
- Draft and file motions for telephonic appearance, motion for entry of representation, legal pleading admitting and requesting political asylum, CAT and withholding of removal; and
- Attend 8 master hearings telephonically.
- Country research on your home town in Mexico;
- Legal research on relevant issues;
- Revising personal statements of all applicants;
- Consulting with expert on violence in your home town in Mexico;
- Consult with more eyewitnesses and obtain statements of opinion;
- Consulting with DHS trial attorneys to agree to stipulated facts and offers of proof Trial Preparation:
- Drafting trial brief, trial questions and exhibits brief;
- Preparing experts’ testimony;
- Preparing witnesses;
- Preparing family
- Drafting questions
- Attending – two attorneys – two days of hearings
- Travel expenses
If you have a similar situation we can help. We work with families and businesses who have cases ongoing with other firms and we simply take over the case and get it back on track. Or we can review your documents and advise you on how best to proceed. All of our work comes with the Integrity Refund and Performance Guarantee.
Click here for our Personal Immigration Questionnaire Form or our Professional Immigration Questionnaire Form and send it to me at email@example.com and schedule yourself for your free consultation today with a Denver Immigration Attorney. Our Denver office is located at 1624 Market Street, Suite 202, Denver, Colorado 80202 our offices are easily reached via the free Mall Ride. Our Denver office is accessible from I-25, I-70, Aurora, Lakewood, Arvada, Commerce City, the Denver Tech Center, Westminster, and Thornton.
Thank you for your interest in our firm. Mark C. Daly
Call or email now for a free consultation, a special consultation or a rush consultation with Mark C. Daly, a licensed immigration attorney with over 15 years of experience in immigration law.
CALL US TODAY! (303) 838-2879 (303) 838-2879 | FREE CASE CONSULTATION